- Grand Prix - Sergey Diaghilev Prizewas not awarded.
- First prize: 3 000 US dollars, Gold Medal, and the title of the Laureatedivided between Be Joo Yun (South Korea); Kalina Kalcheva (Bulgaria); divided between Konstantin Ivanov (Russia, Moscow); Alexey Tyukov (Russia, Perm).
- Second prize: 2 000 US dollars, Silver Medal, and the title of the Laureate Oksana Kuzmenko (Russia, Moscow); Roman Mikhalyov (Russia, St.-Petersburg).
- Third prize: 1 000 US dollars, Bronze Medal, and the title of the Laureate divided between Anisa Azizova (Russia, Tchelyabinsk); Nadezhda Ivanova (Russia, Perm); divided between Serzhan Kaukov (Kazakhstan); Anatoly Stavrov (Russia, Novosibirsk).
- Diplomas Denis Akinfeyev (Russia, Moscow); Natalia Ashikhmina (Russia, Novosibirsk); Alexey Bazhitov (Kazakhstan); Roman Gheer (Russia, Perm); Rina Iwakiri (Japan); Natalia Makina (Russia, Perm); Momchil Mladenov (Bulgaria); Margarita Rudina (Russia, Yekaterinburg); Mailen Tleubayev (Russia, St.-Petersburg).
- Yekaterina Maximova and Vladimir Vassiliev award to the best duet 2 500 US dollars, a sculpture "Duet" Be Joo Yun (South Korea) and Konstantin Ivanov (Russia, Moscow).
- Natalia Makarova award to the best female dancer was not awarded.
- Mikhail Baryshnikov award to the best male dancerwas not awarded.
- Nina Ananiashvili award to the most talented female dancer among the youngest competitors 1 000 US dollars Nadezhda Ivanova (Russia, Perm).
Special awards and prizes
- Perm State P.I. Tchaikovsky Opera and Ballet Theatre award for the best artistic performing of a classic piece with music by P.I. Tchaikovsky 1 000 US dollars Kalina Kalcheva (Bulgaria).
- Mikhail Arnopolsky award to the most talented participant from Perm 1 000 US dollars Alexey Tyukov (Russia, Perm).
- Jury of the competition award for the best concert piece of contemporary choreography 2 000 US dollars Krasen Krystev (Bulgaria); Kirill Shmorgoner (Russia, Perm).